Pitch presentations are now available!
Feel free to take a look and read all the interesting collaboration offers that were sent by event participants. If you find any of them interesting, don't hesitate and reach out to the author and further discuss the idea during bilateral meetings.
- CASE – Center for Social and Economic Research
- The John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin
- Hauts-de-Seine County Council
- Aukštaitija Narrow gauge railway
- Brunel University London & IESEG School of Management
- Uppsala University
- University of Modena and Reggio Emilia
- University Namur
- Reutlingen University
- Kadir Has University
- Foundation for Democracy
- Dardanelles Wars Gallipoli Historical Site Presidency
- Digital Economy Lab Warsaw University
- Kadir Has University - Engaging Men
- University of Stuttgart
- TALM Higher School of Art and Design
- Kadir Has University - Female Directors
Researchers, entrepreneurs and other stakeholders are invited to present their project ideas addressing selected topics from the 2022 Cluster 2 calls for proposals.
If you wish to have your flash presentation available for other participants during the brokerage event, please download the template from the Resources section (bottom right of this page) or from HERE and submit your presentation to Mr. Mikołaj Pyczak with a final deadline of 7 December 2021.
Presentations failing to follow the template and the instructions therein, especially presentations exceeding the allowable number of slides, may be rejected without further consideration of their content or quality.
All accepted presentations will be published here shortly before the event date.